Whatever cable or connector you require
“WE WILL HAVE IT”
Copyright Microxpress Limited 2018
We specialize in Cables, Connectors, Adapters & Converters for the Audio, Video & Computer markets that gives our Clients an edge over the competition. By working with Customers of all levels on a daily basis, we have the ability to develop our products and services through the use of leading edge technology.
Our data products cover virtually every communication application. They are the ultimate solution that will not only meet your current requirements, but your future ones too, with greater bandwidths, enhanced durability, and easier installation.
Technology moves fast and we keep up.
Request a Quotation
The Active Optical HDMI Hybrid Cable (AOC) transmits your
multimedia signal even over long distances lossless.
· Connections: HDMI A male to HDMI A male (19P19C)
· Resolution up to: 4K2K (60Hz) , 4K2K (30Hz ), 1080p (3D)
· Supports 4: 4: 4: 4: 2 color sampling 2 and 4: 2: 0
· Supports: HDR10, HLG, HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4, 3D, EDID, HEC, CEC, ARC
· Bandwidth up to: 18 Gbps
· Supports transmission of uncompressed HDMI 2.0 user data of 17.819 Gb / s
· Cable sheath: PVC
· Plugs Material: Zinc alloy, gold plated
· Contact surface: Gold plated pins
· Hood: potted
· Construction Cable: AWG 24-
· Cores Material: Copper / POF
· ColoUr cable: black
· Length: 7,5M -
All in one cable solution
Professional A/V applications require solutions that can support the ever-
Our HDMI Active Optical Cables (AOCs) have different types of cables for every type of installation which may be required. They provide an all-
HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC) uses fibre optic technology to transport the digital HDMI signal. This means that the signal can be carried much further than with a traditional copper cable (up to 100 m), and reduces the risk of EMI/RFI interference. HDMI AOC cables also have dedicated copper power wires inside, so no external power supply is required