Whatever cable or connector you require
“WE WILL HAVE IT”
Copyright Microxpress Limited 2018
We specialize in Cables, Connectors, Adapters & Converters for the Audio, Video & Computer markets that gives our Clients an edge over the competition. By working with Customers of all levels on a daily basis, we have the ability to develop our products and services through the use of leading edge technology.
Our data products cover virtually every communication application. They are the ultimate solution that will not only meet your current requirements, but your future ones too, with greater bandwidths, enhanced durability, and easier installation.
Technology moves fast and we keep up.
Request a Quotation
Now you can transfer data at up to 20 Gbps.
The USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-
Of course, the DP Alternate mode is also available, with which you can send digital audio and video signals via your USB Type-
Thanks to the USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-
Info: not all devices with USB Type-
Connections: USB Type-
· Supports: DP-
· Bandwidth up to: 20 Gbit / s
· USB Version: USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 (SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps)
· Compatible with all USB Type-
· Number of shields: 3-
· Shielding 1: ALU foil laminated PIMF (4 pairs)
· Shielding 2: ALU foil laminated (100% leak proof)
· Shielding 3: ALU braid (100% leakproof)
· Cores Material: tin-
· Plug: moulded with metal shield
· Contact surface: Gold plated pins 15μ · Plug Housing: Metal (aluminium alloy) integrated in the "Moulding"
the housings are connected to the plug and do not fall off
· Cable type: Round cable
· Cable sheath: PVC
· Material outer sheath: PET Braid durable and does not freak out
· Diameter cable (approx.): 5,3mm
· Colour: grey (space grey)
As technology innovation marches forward, new kinds of devices, media formats, and large inexpensive storage are converging. They require significantly more bandwidth to maintain the interactive experience users have come to expect. In addition, user applications demand a higher performance connection between the PC and these increasingly sophisticated peripherals. SuperSpeed USB addresses this need by adding an even higher transfer rates to match these new usages and devices.
USB continues to be the answer to connectivity and charging for PCs, Consumer Electronics, Display and Mobile architectures. It is a fast, bidirectional, low-
The USB 3.2 specification defines multi-
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 extends the bandwidth of USB 3.2 with speeds up to 20 Gbps